Virtual Hemostasis Education Series
We invite you to an educational workshop to discover the latest information about the IL family of Hemostasis solutions, including systems, reagents, information management and service. From diagnosis to guiding treatment of thrombotic and bleeding disorders, our solutions help assure accuracy, efficiency and regulatory compliance in the clinical laboratory, lower the total cost of care, and ultimately enhance patient care.
Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia and the benefits of rapid, on-demand HIT testing
Kathleen Shingler, MT(ASCP)
- Adventist Health System Hemostasis Supervisor supporting routine and specialty testing at multiple hospital labs.
- Clinical Hemostasis Specialist, Beckman Coulter and IL
- Accomplished Hemostasis educator and frequent speaker at user group meetings and webinars
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma, performing workflow analysis to improve Hemostasis testing
Meeting CAP requirements & CLSI guidelines with automation-ready Hemostasis analyzers
Holly Wiles, MBA, MLS(ASCP)
- Medical Technologist in Hemostasis for 7 years
- Hematology Section Manager at UMC, Lubbock, TX
- Instrumental in implementing laboratory automation solutions and advanced protocols for Hemostasis testing at UMC
- Clinical Hemostasis Specialist for IL since 2019
Monitoring extended half-life Factor products
Melissa Bethel, MT(ASCP)
- Over 30 years experience in Hemostasis
- Technical Laboratory Manager at Esoterix Special Coagulation Laboratory
- Special Coag Lead Technologist at VA Medical Center, Denver
- Clinical Hemostasis Specialist, IL
- Frequent speaker at educational symposiums, workshops and teleconferences
- Published in Hemostasis journals and contributed to educational textbooks
- Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma and Lean workflow analysis experience
All presentations are approved for P.A.C.E.® 1 CE hour.
To apply for PACE Credits, return to this page on the Continuing Education Portal after the event is over. The “Register Now” button will then state “Apply for Credit”. After viewing each webinar in the series to apply for credit, choose your region above in which you were invited to participate. Thank you.